söndag 23 augusti 2009

Le love

I: Okänd II: Anders Petersen
Läste det här underbara mejlet på Le love. Och det fick mig att inse att precis såhär är det. Även om vi vill
uppnå perfektionism, så existerar den inte. Men det finns kärlek. Oerhört mycket kärlek, och det enda hotet mot den kärleken är vår förmåga att frukta kärleken. Att inte våga älska.

My life has been short but I have already learned quite a bit about love... Not through personal experience, but more through seeing others I know love. Some love and lose, some lose someone they might have loved and luckily some love each other forever. I think about that one or many loves constantly, always hoping I don't miss my chance. My fear of never finding that love has made me create an unattainable goal in my head: find the perfect guy you will find the perfect relationship and you will get the perfect life. That whole scenario is what I've been looking for.



But I have realized That kind of perfectness does not exist in a person. It exists in a connection, a relationship. That is what love is. Love is that person who isn't necessarily perfect, but it perfect for you.


They say real love comes when you aren't searching for it. I used to think that it was absurd to say that because most everyone is searching for love; and many do find it. But of all those people I know, who I've watched love, though it may not have lasted forever, I've realized one thing. They all loved. There isn't a person I know who could end their life saying they haven't loved. The moment I realized that was the moment I stopped searching. I stopped searching for that perfect guy, for that perfect relationship, for that perfect life.

I've never been in love. But I am waiting for it. No longer searching. Waiting, because I know it will come.

Bless and love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar